Are you a KS1 supply teacher looking for supply work in September 2019? Step Teachers have built excellent working relationships with schools in this region and we are currently seeking a passionate and hard working KS1 teacher to cover unplanned vacancies in a lovely infant school south of Norwich.
As a KS1 supply teacher you should have;
- Have a degree level qualification, PGCE, PGDE or QTS qualification
- Recent KS1 teaching experience
- A inclusive approach to teaching, to improve outcomes and opportunities for all pupils
- Excellent classroom management strategies, including behaviour management and learning expectations.
As a supply teacher you can expect;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
If you are an NQT, looking to gain experience after completing your teacher training or are an experienced teacher looking to give your career more flexibility by becoming a supply teacher please get in contact today.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.