Step Teachers are working with a "Good" Ofsted-rated primary school in Barnet to find an experienced and motivated part-time Class Teacher to join their team in February 2024 to cover maternity leave, ensuring a sense of continuity and support for the pupils in their Year 3 & Year 4 classes. This school is supported by a leadership team that encourages staff and pupils alike to engage with eachother and create a sense of community that provides an environment where everyone can reach their full potential.
KS2 Class Teacher - Role:
• Good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
• Maintain a well-organised classroom and ensure the safe use and storage of all equipment
• Work effectively with other members of staff throughout the school
• Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
• Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
KS2 Class Teacher - Requirements:
• Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
• Have recent mainstream experience as a KS2 Class Teacher
• Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying Class Teachers across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved suppl