KS2 supply teachers, we need you!
Due to high demand we are seeking professional, punctual and enthusiastic KS2 teachers. The role of a KS2 supply teacher is varied where no day will be the same. Our junior schools across Norwich and the surrounding areas are in need of passionate and committed teachers to meet their day-to-day cover needs.
As a KS2 supply teacher you should have;
- Have a degree level qualification and PGCE/PGDE or QTS qualification
- Recent teaching experience in KS2
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum, particularly for Lower and Upper KS2
- The ability to adapt your lessons to meet the needs of all your pupils
- Excellent classroom management skills
As a supply teacher you can expect;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
Whether you are an NQT, looking to gain more experience in KS2 or an experienced KS2 teacher, looking to improve you work/life balance, please contact us today.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.