19 days ago
Step Teachers are actively looking to recruit passionate and productive Teaching Assistants to service our long-standing user schools, there is the potential for placements to turn into permanent roles for people with the right attitude and drive. A lot of primary positions are exclusive to Step Teachers.
To be eligible for these roles you will have;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to motivate pupils to learn
- This role would suit somebody who is experienced, working with children in a learning environment
- A desire to learn and develop techniques
- The ability to manage various tasks required by the class teacher
We work with fantastic schools in North/East London, each provides its unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Primary Teacher. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.