Step Teachers are working with a Primary School in Cambridgeshire to recruit a Full-Time KS2 Teacher to join their team long-term starting after the February half-term.
Are you a passionate and dedicated teacher in search of an inspiring long-term opportunity in the Cambridgeshire area? look no further! Step Teachers are pleased to present a long-term KS2 position in a school where pupils thrive in an environment where they feel genuinely nurtured. The staff possess a deep understanding of the pupils, and there is a strong sense of mutual kindness and care among the students. Parents wholeheartedly concur, affirming that their children experience happiness and are appreciated as unique individuals
KS2 Teacher Role:
- Strong KS2 knowledge
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement, them effectively
- Hold QTS or the equivalent of
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supply education professionals across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!