Step Teachers are working with an independent school in Mill Hill, that is seeking a Learning Support Assistant. In this position, you will support across a range of year groups when required. this role commences after the February half-term, full-time.
The school believe in fostering an inclusive learning environment where every individual can thrive. As a Learning Support Assistant, you will play a crucial role in empowering students to reach their full potential.
As a Learning Support Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Confidence to pitch learning at a range of levels depending on the child's ability
- Supporting children on a 1-1 and small group setting
- Be able to assess and report back to the Class Teacher regularly
- A good level of the Early Years curriculum
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement, them effectively
To be considered for the Learning Support Assistant role, you will have:
- Proven experience working with children with SEND on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Excellent rapport-building skills and the ability to adapt
- Relevant teaching assistant/special needs qualifications desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationshi