21 days ago
To be considered a real asset to the school, you should demonstrate:
- To effectively plan lessons that are stimulating, relevant and well-structured to a wide range of abilities, social, emotional and communication needs to ensure all students can participate and reach their full potential.
- To ensure that all learning equipment is in good order and available for the delivery of lessons. • To organise a person-centred learning environment allowing students to take ownership of their learning and ambitions.
- Liaise with members of the support and therapeutic team and, as appropriate, with parents/carers in the support of learners. Attend parents’ evenings.
- Direct and utilise TA for class support.
- Promote good student behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policy.