4 days ago
ASAP or September 2021
Step Teachers have been tasked by an established school in North London to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Supply Teacher for a long-term Maternity Cover position set to commence as soon as possible. This Primary position is exclusive to Step Teachers with one of our prestigious key partner schools.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS1 work experience in a mainstream Primary
- Trusted and empowered to challenge themselves in the classroom or within their role
- Be part of a cohesive group with positive relationships between all members of the school community
- Enjoy their work and find it fulfilling
- Must be able to receive ongoing training to allow them to be effective and innovative in their role
- Be able to develop the pupil’s attitudes, characteristics, and self-belief to tackle any challenges in future life
This is a distinguished leading school in North London. The structure and operation of this school focus on developing the pupil’s confidence, resilience and independence whilst learning. Its effective use of technology underpins the school systems and the pupil’s learning experience.
We work with fantastic schools in North London, each provides its unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a KS1 Teacher. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.