We are looking for qualified Maths teacher for a contract position, which has become available in one of our favourite East London schools. This is a full-time, contract position through Step Teachers' Agency and applications are welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers in addition to those with more experience. The position of Maths teacher is due to commence in April 2019.
- You will have a PGCE in Maths with QTS/QTLS
- The successful Maths Teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning
- The appointed Maths teacher should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work
- You should have a demonstrable record of commitment to ongoing professional development
- Effective target setting for children and an understanding of personalised learning are key competencies for this position
The school is a rapidly improving average size 11 – 16, mixed, cultural diverse community comprehensive school which is built on a formula of high expectations, doing the simple things right and the belief that all pupils can succeed. The school’s calm working atmosphere creates well rounded individuals who excel in the arts, on the sporting field and academically. All learners, regardless of ability, benefit from the innovative and enlightened approaches to teaching and learning within the School. Staff work in close partnership with families and the wider community to achieve the best for all their students. The school has always enjoyed a good reputation within the community but they are not complacent.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend