£26,948 - £38,174 Per Annum
5 months ago
1 Academic Term
Our partner, a cutting edge college in Barnet, is looking to hire a Maths teacher on a temporary contract teaching Key Stage 3-4. This is a single term contract commencing after the Easter Break. We are looking for a candidate to help students maximise their potential.
No school is the same, so any teacher working with us must have the adaptability to quickly acclimate themselves to the role. During the pandemic teachers have been navigating uncharted territories, becoming pioneers in remote and alternative ways of educating students.
What you Offer:
- You hold a Maths teaching qualification (QTS).
- You will have excellent, robust, and flexible classroom strategies to enable you and your students to attain peak academic performance.
- Innovative lesson planning, accounting for national trends and good practice, fostering a climate of engagement within the classroom.
- You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and wellbeing of all students.
- An understanding of effective examination preparation, and the ability to develop and implement evaluations and feedback of students’ progress.
- Compliance with the college's objectives, standards, and policies.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Our partner is a popular. cutting edge college catering for a broad spectrum of professions emphasising positive employment outcomes for their students
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company
- Step Teachers also offers other free special perks while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.