£30,480 - 49,571 per year
Paolo La Rocca
5 months ago
Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Maths Teacher based at a school in Muswell Hill. This is a long-term, temp-to-perm opportunity set to commence in January 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Maths teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either QTS/PGCE certificate
- You will have a practical and innovative approach to your Maths Teaching
- Experience teaching Maths in a school
- Highly effective communication skills with both students and adults
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
This fantastic school have a curriculum in place to encourage their students to engage with the world around them and actively support themselves and each other. They all learn to foster moral responsibility, kindness and empathy both inside and outside of the classroom. This school is looking to enhance the educational experience for all of its students by pursuing transformative learning and are looking for someone to be a part of this journey.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.