Step Teachers have been asked by one of their partner schools to recruit for a maths teacher – up to KS5 – to start from January through to December to cover maternity leave.
The school is a single-sex state comprehensive school with specialist school status in maths and computing. Based in southwest London this really is an excellent opportunity to join the school as their new maths teacher. Rated by Ofsted as ‘outstanding’ the school are looking for an exceptional candidate.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Hold a current teaching qualification obtained with a maths-based subject
- Show good post 16/further education examination results
- Have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
- Show an understanding of the value of target setting as an aid to maintain current high standards
The school demonstrates strong practice and has created an exceptionally positive culture to both teach and learn in. Previous candidates from Step Teachers have taken on full-time roles at this school and they tell us they are very happy.
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- Access to a dedicated consultant working for you
- A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
To find out more about the role contact the team at Step Teachers.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.