If you are looking for your next exciting new role, then look no further! We have been asked to recruit a Teacher of Media for one of our client schools in Lowestoft. The school are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced teacher to join them on a full time basis for atleast a term. This position of Media teacher will be offered with an immediate start.
The Media Teacher:
- You will be a fully qualified Media Teacher with a relevant degree and QTS
- The appointed teacher should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
What we offer:
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.