A lovely Secondary School in Richmond Upon Thames have asked us to resource an NQT English Teacher starting in September 2019.
As a qualified English Teacher, you will:
- Qualified Teacher Status is essential, an English bachelors degree would be advantageous
- Be able to provide references from your 2 placement schools
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
About the school:
- Good behavioural management
- Excellent facilities
- The SMT are deeply involved with the development of teaching and learning and are supportive of all staff at all levels
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this position, then please do apply below to find out more.