This highly rated primary school in North London are looking for a dedicated Nursery Assistant to join the team ASAP.
- Nursery Assistant
- Candidates ideally have a Level 2 NVQ/CACHE qualification or higher, in Childcare or Nursery Assistant.
- As a Nursery Assistant you will need the energy, personality and patience that will allow you to effectively motivate your students and manage the classroom alongside the Teacher.
- Excellent communication skills are essential in the instructing of young children.
- Experience of the EYFS and Phonics Curriculum would be advantageous.
- Applicants must be Fluent or a very strong grasp of English.
Nursey Assistant Specification
Successful Nursey Assistants will need to be energetic and enthusiastic towards their craft. We will want to see drive and clear understanding on how best to get the most out of their students. The nursery wants to recruit someone who has strengths match or exceed their own. You should be patient, kind and warm. The ability nurture children’s growth and development is paramount to position. This opportunity is offering both full-time and part time work.
About the Nursey Assistant Role
This Nursey Assistant role is based in fantastic nursery based in Enfield, London. You will be responsible for coordinating educational activities that will contribute to their language, social and personal skills. You need to have a strong grasp of what young children need and be able to cope with all the different children’s needs.
This school offers a broad, balanced and appropriate curriculum which will encourage academic, aesthetic, physical, social, emotional and spiritual development. They aim to encourage children to develop caring attitudes and respect towards themselves, other children, adults, their school and surroundings.
If you are interested in this position, or would like more information, feel free to call us on 020 8920 2012 or send your CV to Paulbu@stepteachers.co.uk
Nursey Assistant | Early Years | North London Nursey Assistant