Step Teachers are seeking a nurturing and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to join an expanding team! The ideal candidate will have a passion for early childhood development, excellent communication skills, and a warm demeanour. As a Nursery Nurse, you will play a crucial role in creating a safe and stimulating environment for young children to learn and grow.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with children, possess excellent communication skills and have proven experience in a similar role.
Working hours are 9.00am - 2.00pm, which is perfect around school hours!
Your responsibilities as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Planning and implementing age-appropriate activities that promote the physical, emotional, and cognitive development of children
- Observations and assessments of each child's development, providing regular updates to parents and colleagues
- Ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of all children in the nursery
- Keep accurate records of children's progress and activities
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Requirements of a Nursery Nurse:
- An empathetic and compassionate nature
- Have an adaptable approach to learning
- Hold a Level 3 early years qualification
- SEND experience is desirable
- Recent Nursery experience in a mainstream or private environment
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework