If you are looking for your next role, then we can help! Step Teachers are working with an outstanding school in SW9 who are looking for a girls PE teacher to join their department starting in January 2020. This position could be offered on either a permanent or supply basis.
You will be working in stunning new buildings in south London where the pupils are hardworking, disciplined and focused on learning. In order to achieve at this school all staff must have the qualifications and professional development in order that they can deliver, as required, to each and every student.
Their ideal PE teacher will be:
- A qualified teacher.
- Can establish positive professional relationships with students.
- Is sensitive to the learning needs of all students.
- Can recognise success at all levels and can offer students appropriate praise and reward.
- Has the appropriate knowledge and understanding related to the post.
- Has a commitment to pastoral care as a positive support for learning.
- Has the potential for further development.
As their PE teacher you will have the ability to:
- Develop strategies for teaching and encouraging students both in and beyond the classroom.
- Interpret schemes of work relating to the needs of each student.
- Organise teaching and recording to ensure progression and development.
- Work as a member of a team, sharing tasks and supporting other members of the team.
- Communicate well with students, colleagues and parents.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend