One of our clients has asked Step Teachers to find them an outstanding P.E Teacher to join their frequent growing P.E department. The right candidate will be working full time and will be a temp to perm role commencing in April 2019. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate must;
- Have QTS or QTLS in P.E through a PGCE or B.ED
- Have excellent classroom experience as well as behaviour management skills
- You will have experience in planning and implementing effective and relevant Schemes of work across KS3, KS4 and KS5.
- You will have a demonstrable commitment to working in partnership with all school stakeholders
- You will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role
The school is a mixed, community comprehensive school with 1400 students in Years 7 to 13. The school's ethos places an importance on the child’s complete education. They aim to exceed the normal expectations of what is possible, ensuring that a child enjoys their school experience and is fully prepared for all the eventualities of life beyond their school career. All staff and students share the concept of lifelong learning, where the school is a leader within its community.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend