Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Enfield to recruit an enthusiastic and well organised supply teacher for a PPA Cover role. This is a long term role set to commence in September 2019. This Primary position is exclusive to Step Teachers with one of our prestigious key partner schools.
The School has asked for a proficient Supply Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- Experience working in KS1/KS2 in a mainstream primary school or in a similar role
- Be creative with the provided resources and deliver the lesson to the expected standard of the school
- Good behaviour management is desirable
- Able to adapt their teaching style quickly and efficiently to meet the needs of pupils of different ages and different academic levels
- Take to the role with confidence and work well with other staff members
This is a fantastic school which, thanks to the hard work of its dedicated staff, has improved greatly over the years and continues to do so. Children have their minds stimulated and their ideas challenged every day so that they can grow their vision of the future in to reality. The children are taught that failure is a part of life and that it is how you overcome it that helps you to grow as a person. The team at this school work in unison to provide the best quality learning environment for the children where they can be expressive and learn from a very rich and differentiated curriculum.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.