Step Teachers are looking for Primary School Supply Teachers to work in schools across Hertfordshire. As a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts, we have strong relationships with schools and academies there is high demand for flexible Primary School Supply Teachers across the country.
Work for Primary School Supply Teachers has been especially busy in Welwyn Garden City and the surrounding areas and can offer great flexibility. Whether you are looking for a better work life balance or the opportunity to experience lots of different schools, being a Primary School Supply Teacher is great option for both ECT's and experienced teachers. Frequently roles that are initially on supply, become long-term or permanent as you build relationships with schools.
Role of a Primary School Supply Teacher:
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in primary school
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other staff both within the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to report on the class you have been taking
- Able to deliver lesson's which are preplanned by the timetabled teacher.
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Requirements of a Primary School Supply Teacher:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching primary
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teacher