Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Essex to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Long Term Supply Teacher for a full-time position set to commence in September 2019. The successful candidate will need to be ready for an immediate interview.
The School has asked for a proficient Reception Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS1 work experience in a mainstream Primary School
- The candidate must have the ability to build excellent relationships with pupils
- The candidate must be committed to dedicating them self to the time frame of this Long Term position
- Has a stimulating creative teaching technique for young pupils with positive results
This is an excellent school, which prides itself on its strong academic results from pupils across the school. They create a positive learning environment with the pupils at the core of every decision made within the school. The staff recognise and nurture the individuality of all pupils and acknowledge the difference each of them make to school life. Parents and governors are a part of the schools ‘extended family’ and they all work together to ensure the pupils get the best quality education and an enjoyable learning experience.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.