Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in North West London to recruit an innovative and devoted Supply Teacher for a Full-time, Long-term position set to commence in September 2019.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS1 work experience in a mainstream Primary School
- Has a stimulating creative teaching technique for young pupils with positive results
- Incorporate their own teaching style in to the classroom to provide a creative and stimulating work environment
- Make learning exciting both inside and outside of the classroom
- Take to the role with confidence and build strong relations within the school community
This is a fantastic school with over 500 pupils and still growing. Over the years, since the school has opened, they have built a strong relationship with all members of the school community and they collectively celebrate the success and achievements of every child. Giving the children a positive experience during their education is the most important part of school life, as the staff feel this is the best way for the children to develop. Positive reinforcement is in place for their success and every error is seen as a new opportunity for them to learn from and grow as a person.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.