Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in North West London to recruit an innovative and devoted Supply Teacher for a Full-time, Long-term position set to commence as soon as the correct candidates applies!
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 Teacher (Year 1) who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS1 work experience in a mainstream Primary
- Has a stimulating creative teaching technique for young pupils with positive results
- The ideal candidate should be able to work independently with full responsibility for the class and its teaching methods
- Deliver the curriculum in an innovative way that combines the school’s style with their own
- Take to the role with confidence and have a positive impact on the pupils
This excellent school is very proud of its pupils and all that they achieve during the duration of their education. The school aims for the children to try their hardest in all that they do as well as have a positive experience throughout their educational years. All the children are noticed as individuals and all members of staff endeavour to treat them as such.
We work with fantastic schools in North West London, each provides their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Year KS1 Teacher. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.