about 1 month ago
Step teachers are a large successful educational recruitment agency working with numerous schools across the south of England.
We are seeking qualified primary teachers to work in partner schools across King's Lynn. The roles we have for primary teachers vary from day to day to long term positions.
As a primary teacher you will;
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent
• The ability to build positive relationships with both staff and students
• Will be flexible and the ability to work under pressure
• The ability to provide 2 work based references
As a primary teacher you can expect from us;
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
• Access to a dedicated consultant working for you
• A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.