Step Teachers have been asked by an independent Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in North London to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Supply Teacher. This role is a long-term position set to commence as soon as the correct candidate is applies. It has the potential to be a temp to perm role if the candidate takes to the role well and meets the expected standard of the school.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 (Reception) Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS1 work experience in a mainstream Primary
- Proven ability to deliver the curriculum in a creative way with positive results
- Keep with the supportive environment provided by the school and maintain good peer relations
- Enjoy their work and make their work enjoyable
- Open to further training provided to further enhance their abilities and be strong learners themselves
This is a distinguished leading school in North London. The structure and operation of this school focus on developing the pupil’s confidence, resilience and independence whilst learning. The school ethos centres on learning and its importance in everyday life as something that creates opportunities and shapes the future. The school is a place of belonging where all members of the school society are like a family, teacher and parent alike.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0208 920 2012