Step Teachers have been asked by an independent Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in North London to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Supply Teacher. This role is a long-term position set to commence in September 2019. A permanent position within the school is open if the candidate meets the requirements of the school.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS1 work experience in a mainstream Primary School
- Proven ability to deliver the curriculum in a creative way with positive results
- Keep with the supportive environment provided by the school and maintain good peer relations
- Act as a positive example of the school’s core values
- Manage pupil development to ensure all pupils achieve the best they can and receive additional support where needed
Integrity and respect are two of the main values, which underpin the school ethos. The British Values are a key part of school life and are applied to all aspects of the learning experience by staff and pupil alike. The dedicated staff and governors work cohesively to ensure the children receive the best level of education, which is what makes this school one of the leading schools in North London. They fuel the children’s’ creativity and challenge their minds not only in the classroom, but also in all extra-curricular activities and beyond to equip them for any challenges they may face in the future.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.