£130 - £165 Per Day
9 months ago
9th November 2020
Step Teachers are proud to be working with this Independent School in Ware. The school has exceptional standards and has a strong Catholic ethos. The school are looking for a Year 6 Primary Teacher to start on 9th November. The post is until Christmas but could go on into the new year. Our client is willing to consider all candidates holding QTS on the main pay scale The school would like to meet the candidate beforehand so if you feel this might be the right school for you, please apply today or call Sunny on 01438 525835.
To be considered for this Primary teaching role you should have;
- PGCE or QTS Qualification
- Recent teaching experience (including teaching training placements)
- A calm demeanour who is able to adapt under pressure
- Excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible
If you live in the East Hertfordshire area then I would like to hear from you. As a primary teacher working with Step Teachers you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant while you are working in this school.
- PAYE pay processed weekly.
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team through Step Perks.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.