Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in Harrow to recruit a dedicated and confident Supply Teacher for a full-time, long-term position set to commence in September 2019.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with experience in KS1 in a Mainstream School
- Enthusiasm in the classroom to make lessons enjoyable and interesting
- Strong integrity and open-mindedness to build rapport with members of the school community
- Able to maintain the schools’ high quality learning structure and work as part of the cohesive team that delivers it
- Proven ability to deliver the curriculum with flair with positive results
This is a wonderful school with over 600 pupils, all of which are cared for and have their development nurtured equally. The dedicated staff continuously find new ways to help the children learn and grow as individuals. The extensive school family work together to provide the best quality education for the pupils and this success is shared throughout the community. The children are at the centre of every decision made as every decision made is for them. They are encouraged to be creative, to explore, to learn through play together and to work together to overcome any obstacle.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.