Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in Ilford to recruit a dedicated and confident Supply Teacher for a full-time, long-term position set to commence in June 2019. The role is until the end of the academic year; however, the successful candidate may have the opportunity to stay on in September.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 (Year 4) Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with experience in KS2 in a Mainstream School
- Work as a cohesive team with the TAs to ensure the best quality education for the pupils
- Maintain the schools ongoing high performance in all year groups
- Display good practice both inside and outside of the classroom
- Monitor pupil development and liaise with other members of staff to maintain steady growth
This excellent school creates a learning community where children can explore and learn freely. Consistent communication between all members of staff and governors ensures the best interests of the pupils and parents are met, putting them at the heart of every decision made. The school put emphasis on self-respect and respect of others so that individuality and diversity is not something that is hidden or judged, but celebrated. The school is proudly inclusive of children and families from all backgrounds and circumstances and believe that every case only adds to the learning experience within the school, as it allows the pupils to learn from each other through friendship and play.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.