Position: PSHE Teacher
Step Teachers are currently working with a dynamic and inclusive school committed to providing a nurturing environment for students to thrive academically, socially, and emotionally. The school’s ethos strongly believes in fostering student development and empowering the students with the skills and knowledge needed to navigate the challenges of the modern world.
- Develop and deliver engaging and interactive PSHE lessons that align with the curriculum and educational objectives.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages open discussions on sensitive topics.
- Provide guidance and support to students in developing essential life skills, including decision-making, communication, and emotional intelligence.
- Collaborate with colleagues to integrate PSHE into cross-curricular activities and projects.
- Stay updated on current educational trends, research, and resources related to PSHE.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, or a related field.
- Proven experience in teaching PSHE or related subjects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across