Step Teachers are looking for a Full Time Psychology Teacher for a full time role in Cheshunt. Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts and have long standing relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area. This Psychology Teacher role has an immediate start date; it is an ongoing supply role initially but the school are looking to extend this for a Psychology Teacher who can fit well into the school.
Consistently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, this academy aims to provide a rich and high quality curriculum for every student that enables them to develop their knowledge and understanding. The school are advocates of each student being respectful and responsible for their actions.
Psychology Teacher Role:
- Strong knowledge of Psychology curriculum
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
Psychology Teacher Requirements:
- Hold QTS/QTLS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience as a Psychology Teacher in mainstream education.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- A relevant Psychology or Social Science related degree is desirable