Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Reception Class Teacher looking for a new full-time role? Step Teachers are working with a "Good" Ofsted-rated Primary School in Haringey to find a Reception Class Teacher to join their team in February 2024, supporting a class of well-behaved and enthusiastic Early Years pupils. This Class Teacher should be passionate and ready to engage with their students, contributing to the school's polite, friendly and safe educational atmosphere and helping to foster a lifelong love of learning.
Reception Class Teacher - Role:
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons.
- Maintain a well-organised classroom and ensure the safe use and storage of all equipment.
- Work effectively with other members of staff throughout the school.
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback.
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these.
Reception Class Teacher - Requirements:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or an equivalent qualification.
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years curriculum.
- Have recent experience as a Reception Class Teacher in a primary school.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying Reception Class Teachers across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local con