Step Teachers have been tasked with finding an innovative and friendly Reception Teacher for an Academy in Lowestoft who is available full time. This is a fantastic role on a supply basis to start in January 2020. This academy is newly opened and is yet to have an Ofsted inspection.
The chosen candidate should display the following attributes:
• QTS or PGCE qualification
• Experience teaching KS2 in a mainstream school
• Able to manage pupil development projects in preparation for SATs
• Deliver a differentiated curriculum accessible to pupils at different academic levels
• Take to the role with creativity to keep children engaged in their learning
Sounds of interest? Then contact the team at Step Teachers in the first instance for more information.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks, Enhanced DBS check and other obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.