A popular and friendly school in South London has asked us to resource a Religious Education teacher for a temporary position to commence in March. The position of a Religious Education teacher would be suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) and has the potential to become a permanent role for the right candidate. This is an exciting opportunity to join an 'excellent' school and as a Religious Education teacher, you would be contributing to a thriving, educationally driven community.
- As a Religious Education teacher you will display highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers is seen as a key area of focus.
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives.
- The successful Religious Education teacher will have ability to develop, foster and sustain high quality relationships with children and adults.
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills as a Religious Education teacher and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure.
- You should have a demonstrable record of commitment to ongoing professional development as well as excellent understanding of the Religious Education curriculum.
This is a popular school with a friendly and supportive team. Teachers who have worked there for us in the past, tell us of a well behaved cohort with parents who are supportive of the teaching staff. There has been some recent redevelopment of the site and it has really pleasant, modern facilities, with excellent provision for teaching and learning. Proud of their Ofsted record, the School maintains high standards which are built upon the foundations of mutual respect, collective values and a firm belief in the importance of learning and personal development. The Leadership Team promote an inclusive environment where strong relationships are built and maintained between staff, pupils and parents.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a support network that helps provide practical, financial, legal, emergency, technology and hospital services.