This rapidly improving school remains proud of their ability to prepare pupils for their future and is keen on practising a trusting and welcoming learning environment. They have asked Step Teachers to recruit a RM teacher, with the post beginning in March on a temporary basis. As a RM teacher you will be expected to work closely with staff and pupils to create a dynamic and prepared ethos.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for RM and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
- The appointed RM should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- You will have excellent classroom management strategies that are robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils.
- You should have good decision making skills.
- Experience of teaching classes with 30 pupils would be a definite advantage.
- Candidates should display creativity and an ability to inspire pupils through the planning, preparation and delivery of highly stimulating, motivating and well sequenced lessons
- You should have an ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes.
This is a good school where the SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment. Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests; thereby building character and skills which will serve them as they move onwards into adult life. This school is evolving rapidly, and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future leaders for the school and wider community.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.