Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teachers in Norfolk as a part of our ongoing success in building and retaining relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area we are currently looking for a Science Teacher in North Norfolk Teacher. This full-time teaching position starts in April.
This Secondary Academy has high standards of behaviour and these high standards are congruent with their aim to achieve academic excellence for every student. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, the school has an ethos of hard work and respect for all. They are eager to speak to a dedicated Science Teacher to join their team.
As an outstanding Science Teacher, you will:
- Good knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 Science curriculum; including Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Maintain a well-organised classroom and ensure the safe use and storage of all equipment
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
To apply for the role of a Science Teacher you must:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience as a Science Teacher.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- A relevant Science related degree is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, E