18 days ago
Are you a qualified science teacher looking for a supply position? Then Step Teachers can help. We are working with a secondary academy school based in Woodbridge, Suffolk who are looking for a science teacher to join their department on a supply basis as from October 2019, after the half-term break. This will be an ongoing supply contract which could lead to a permanent position. The school recently posted good GCSE results and will be looking for their science teacher to maintain and improve on these.
To be considered for the role of science teacher you should:
• Hold a QTS or PGCE teaching qualification
• Be able to plan and teach lessons and sequences of lessons to the class(es) you are assigned to teach
• To show demonstrable experience with this subject specific role
Here at Step Teachers we offer:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
• Access to a dedicated consultant working for you
• A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
All candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.