£26,948 - £42,780 per annum
about 1 month ago
- You hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
- You will have excellent, robust, and flexible classroom strategies to enable you and your students to attain peak academic performance.
- Innovative lesson planning, accounting for national trends and good practice, fostering a climate of engagement within the classroom.
- You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and well-being of all students.
- An understanding of effective examination preparation, and the ability to develop and implement evaluations and feedback of students’ progress.
- Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
- Flexibly working – these roles can be flexible on the days you would like to work
- Access to Step Perks where you can get discounts on the high street and online shops
- Access to a 24-hour GP service with Webcam consultations
- Access to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues
- Pay between £70-£80 per day
- Pay processed via PAYE
All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer or educational provider, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the UK.
To know more about the role, apply for this role or get in touch with one of our support team on 020 8920 2039 or email your CV to ChrisP@stepteachers.co.uk