Bury St Edmunds
Main Pay Scale
7 months ago
We’re seeking a passionate teacher who can engage students in Science; who works in a team to support their students to achieve the best they can, for an academy in Bury St Edmunds. This role is 4 days a week, and likely to continue until the summer.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that the teaching area is organised appropriately to provide a safe, tidy, pleasant, and stimulating environment.
- Planning and delivering the curriculum.
- Teaching a range at different levels across the key stages.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with families/carers.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Teaching Science in a Secondary School Setting
- Adhere to the Schools Behaviour Policy
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE is heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS-approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.