Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Science Teacher based at an Ofsted rated school of `Outstanding’ in Tottenham. This is a maternity cover, short-term opportunity set to commence in January 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Science teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS or secondary PGCE and a Science based degree
- You should have excellent classroom management skills
- Able to contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
- Ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes
This is a rapidly improving school where the newly appointed SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment. Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests; thereby building character and skills, which will serve them as they move into adult life.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.