£124 - 207 per day
Paolo La Rocca
6 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Science Teacher for a full-time, long-term position at one of our client schools in Southend. This position of a Science Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Science teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Science degree
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching Science
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
- To use relevant assessment information to set targets for improvement across the phase
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
The students and staff at this school work hard to develop an environment that reflects and values its inclusive ethos and multicultural community. The aim of this school is to prepare pupils for the challenges of making progress in a highly competitive world but also to carve out time to support them in developing personally and spiritually.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.