We have a great STEM specialist School looking for a Design Technology with Engineering Teacher to start in September 2019. The position of Design Technology with Engineering Teacher would be suitable for NQTs.
As a qualified DT with Engineering Teacher, you will have:
- QTS / QTLS is essential, a relevant Bachelors degree would be advantageous
- Excellent communication Schools
- The successful DT with Engineering Teacher should be able to demonstrate previous experience teaching up to KS5
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
About the school:
- This school has undergone massive changes in recent years and is rapidly developing into a fantastic teaching environment
- The cohort are from a range of backgrounds and have a diverse level of ability on entry, with the vast majority achieving expected progression or above
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this position, then please do apply below to find out more.