An excellent School in Wimbledon, Merton are looking for an English Teacher to join the department. This is a long term full-time position to start in September. The School is located in a residential area, just a few minutes walk to the nearest station. It has a supportive SMT and has been rated "Good" by Ofsted.
The successful English Teacher will have:
- Secondary English PGCE OR QTS Qualification for the Secondary Phase
- An Undergraduate/Postgraduate English degree would be beneficial
- You will have strong communication skills, and be able to adapt your lessons to be suitable for various levels
- Must have previous UK teaching experience
About the School:
- Good behavioural management
- High achieving School with consistently strong exam results
- Mixed Comprehensive School
We’re an agency that have been running for over 18 years and will be able to find you your perfect role. You will be at the centre of the process and our team of dedicated consultants will LISTEN to your requirements and hunt out the perfect role for YOU. We believe this bespoke service is the best there is… and you get it all for free! We are an agency who are REC Audited, with offices in London, Hertfordshire, Plymouth and Norwich.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf