£29,663 - 40,371 per year
020 3951 0090
about 2 years ago
An excellent School in Haringey are looking for a strong Maths Teacher that is ideally also able to teach Further Maths. This role is a long term contract to start in September. The role is full-time but the School are willing to consider part-time for the right candidate.
The successful Maths Teacher will have:
- Secondary Maths PGCE OR QTS Qualification for the Secondary Phase
- An Undergraduate/Postgraduate Maths degree is necessary for this role
- Experience teaching Maths up to KS5 and ideally experience teaching Further Maths
- As a qualified Secondary Maths Teacher you will have strong communication skills, and be able to adapt your lessons to be suitable for various levels
- Be familiar with the current UK Maths curriculum
About the School:
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding"
- Good behavioural management
- High achieving School with consistently strong exam results
We’re an agency that have been running for over 18 years and will be able to find you your perfect role. You will be at the centre of the process and our team of dedicated consultants will LISTEN to your requirements and hunt out the perfect role for YOU. We believe this bespoke service is the best there is… and you get it all for free! We are an agency who are REC Audited, with offices in London, Hertfordshire, Plymouth and Norwich.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf