Step Teachers are collaborating with a school in Cambridge to recruit a Secondary SEN-trained Maths Teacher long-term to start full-time ASAP.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with complex needs? Do you have experience working with individuals who require additional support in an educational setting? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Position Overview: We seek a passionate and dedicated Maths Teacher to join a vibrant educational community in Cambridge. This long-term role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher to positively impact students' lives and contribute to their academic success.
- Strong knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 Maths
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Maths at secondary school level.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- A relevant Maths-related degree is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
- Our core values: honesty, hard-working, and professionalism.
- Over two decades of experience in supplying educational professionals to regions including East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire, and Plymouth.
- Establishing enduring partnerships with Primary, Secondary, and SEN Schools.
- Weekly PAYE payment structure.
Step Teachers is endorsed as an approved supplier by the Crown Commercial Service and takes pride in being REC audited. This reflects our commitment to stringent checks in alignment with the REC Code of Professional Practice, emphasizing the safeguarding and advancement of children's and young people's welfare. Upon registration, candidates undergo various assessments, including an enhanced DBS check, comprehensive references encompassing the most recent employment, and confirmation of eligibility to work in the UK.
We provide an array of benefits, including high street discounts, travel perks, gym memberships, and numerous exclusive offers, coupled with standard physical and emotional well-being services through our payment portal. Introduce a friend to us and receive a share of £200 Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – if you're aware of anyone seeking temporary, permanent, or supply work, reach out to us without delay!