Secondary supply teachers, we need you!
Due to high demand we are seeking professional, punctual and enthusiastic primary teachers to join our team of secondary supply teachers working in secondary schools in and around Great Yarmouth. The role of a secondary supply teacher is varied where no day will be the same. You will be able to experience different school settings and teach across year groups. We are a busy supply teaching agency working with numerous schools across Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
As a primary supply teacher you should have;
- Have a Degree Level Qualification, PGCE or QTS Qualification
- Recent teaching experience
- A calm demeanour who is able to adapt under pressure
- Excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible
If you are looking to gain experience after completing your teacher training or are an experienced teacher looking to give your career more flexibility by becoming a supply teacher please get in contact today.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.