Step Teachers have a great opportunity that has now arisen for an SEN Teaching Assistant for a long-term, full time position at an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ in Enfield. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity set to commence in September 2019.
As an SEN TA you must display the skills listed below:
- Highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers
- To have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs and Educational Inclusion
- To be flexible and committed
- Approach the role with patience
- Able to work directly with the SENCO and with LSAs as required
- Must display an air of resilience, creativity and adaptability toward individual learning
This school has out done the national results for KS1 in the past and thrive to achieve good assessment results for the future. They work very closely with all parents to ensure the best for the children and nurture their abilities. They work very hard to make sure all children are the best that they can be and that everyone is pushing for academic success, which is celebrated by the school community. The school ethos is centred on a love for learning and this underpins the learning structure based on curiosity and self-motivation.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.