Step Teachers have been asked by a popular Special Needs School within the South London area to recruit for creative SEN Teaching Assistants to join their team as soon as possible. The SEN Teaching Assistant vacancies in this SEN School; both are temp - perm Teaching Assistant contracts advertised exclusively through Step Teachers.
Our client has asked us to find;
• Candidates with Level 2/3 NVQ/CACHE qualification in Childcare or Teaching Assistant or the relevant experience.
• SEN 1:1 experience working with EAL pupils would be an advantage too.
• As a Teaching Assistant you will need the energy, personality and patience that will allow you to effectively motivate your students and manage the classroom alongside the Teacher.
• Excellent communication skills are essential in the instructing of young children.
• Special needs experience either working with PMLD or MLD.
We have been working with this school on a regular basis for the past few years and our teachers have always told us it is a lovely place to work. The pupils are well behaved and generally are well supported in their studies at home and this is demonstrated in their progression through the school.
If you or anyone in your network be interested in applying for this role, please apply below.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS - if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today.