£25,714 - £41,604 + SEN Per Year - PAYE
8 months ago
A fantastic school in Guildford have tasked Step Teachers with finding a resilient individual with strong leadership experience to take a SENCO with English position. This is a long-term opportunity set to commence from January 2022.
To be selected for this role, you should display the following attributes:
- Must be experienced writing EHCP’s
- Proven behavioural management strategies with good results
- Experience working with pupils with SEMH/EBD/ADHD
- A strong leader with high standards of provision for SEND pupils
- Excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with third party agencies, governors, parents, and pupils
- Having the SENCO accreditation is essential.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.