£32,157 - £50,935 + TLR 2B
4 months ago
A leading school in Islington, North London have asked us to resource an enthusiastic Economics Specialist to take up a Subject Leader post for Economics and Business studies. This is a full time position starting in September 2021 and would be an ideal position for a current Economics and Business Studies Teacher to make the step up.
As a qualified Business and Economics Teacher, you will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status is essential, a relevant Bachelors degree would be advantageous
- The successful subject lead should be able to demonstrate previous experience teaching up to KS5
- Be able to lead the department, raising attainment across all levels and developing effective schemes of work
About the school:
- A leading School in the area with a strong ethos, an experienced Senior Leadership Team who are committed to the school’s community
- The cohort is made up from a range of backgrounds that have a diverse level of ability on entry, with the vast majority achieving expected progression or above
- An excellent academy chain with a commitment to CPD and an excellent opportunity to take the next step
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this position, then please do apply below to find out more.