Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Enfield to recruit a Long Term Supply Teacher for a full-time position set to commence in September 2019. The school aim to interview the selected candidate as soon as possible. This position is exclusive to Step Teachers within a school we have worked with for several years.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 Teacher (Year 4) who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary School
- The candidate must have the ability to build excellent relationships with pupils quickly
- Dedication to the timeframe of this long-term position
- Has a stimulating creative teaching technique for young pupils with positive results
- Well organised and efficient in monitoring pupil progress to ensure pupils at different levels are receiving the attention they require
This vibrant school has extensive grounds where the children can explore, learn and play. The school family feel that this is an important part of the children’s’ education as it gives them the freedom to be expressive and make new discoveries for themselves. Staff work to ensure that children feel secure in a caring and inclusive environment, which they endeavour to create at all times. They value parent’s contributions and hope that the partnership between home and school will provide a strong foundation for all pupils to receive the care they need. Honesty, respect and kindness are the core values of the school, which are displayed by all staff and expected of all pupils and visitors.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.