£100 - £130 Per Day
11 months ago
We are currently recruiting for Supply Teachers in Lambeth and the surrounding area due to the overwhelming demand we have from our partner schools! You will be placed in reputable secondary schools in the area. longer-term positions are a strong possibility should you make a good impression at the schools we work with.
No school is the same, so any teacher working with us must have the adaptability to quickly acclimate themselves to the role. During the pandemic teachers have been navigating uncharted territories, becoming pioneers in remote and alternative ways of educating students.
What you Offer:
- You hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
- You have excellent classroom management skills
- High standards of professional conduct
- You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and well-being of all students.
- Compliance with the school's objectives, standards, and policies.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.